If you are interested in enroling your son/daughter in The King’s College and Preparatory School, please note the following procedure:
- The process of admission starts with an Application together with the relevant information requested. Once we have received the application, supporting documents and registration fee, we will be in contact with you to set up an appointment for your child to do an entrance exam.
- If your child is tested ready to cope with the grade applied for, we will then set up an appointment for the pupil and his/her parents for an interview with the Principal.
- Should a prospective pupil be assessed as not able to reach the academic criteria required for entry into the grade applied for, the recommendation might be that the child repeat a grade, undertake a full educational, neurological, psychological, occupational, speech or other relevant assessment.
- Occasionally an applicant is referred for special/remedial education or not accepted due to the inability to meet the academic criteria required.
- Admission to the school is based on space available in the grade applied for, entrance exam, interview and agreement that parents work together with the school for the benefit of the child.
- As The Little Flock Nursery School, on the same property, is our natural feeder school, our applicants for Grade 1 from outside schools would be accommodated after theirs.
- You are welcome to contact our staff at any time to help you obtain further information or guide you through the enrolment process.